By James R. Estep,Jonathan H. Kim
• James Estep - “Christian Anthropology: Humanity because the Imago Dei,” “Developmental Theories: Foe, good friend or Folly?” “Moral improvement and Christian Formation”
• Jonathan Kim - “Intellectual improvement and Christian Formation,” “Psychological improvement and Christian Formation,” “Cultural improvement and Christian Formation”
• Timothy Jones and Michael Wilder - “Faith improvement and Christian Formation”
• Greg Carlson - “Adult improvement and Christian Formation”
• Mark Maddix - “Spiritual Formation and Christian Formation”
Read or Download Christian Formation: Integrating Theology and Human Development PDF
Similar christian education books
A commute advisor to Christian religion has 3 parts. The ahead of You pass e-book offers first-time seekers an easy-to-understand synopsis of the Christian religion. in the event that they desire to examine extra, The Traveler's variation serves as a scholar workbook, whereas the travel chief is utilized by the trainer. travel chief is meant for pastors and lay leaders who will consultant the hot Christian into baptism and discipleship.
“Primus and i've been reliable pals for the previous numerous years. He has a different method of collecting a myriad of evidence and utilising them to daily dwelling. I’m convinced you can find his wiring insightful and interesting”. Charlie RobertsMay of Tooele, 1997-2005Primus S. ButlerIs informed in religious study and American historical past.
Theological schooling is a crucial point of Christian challenge. the educational of evangelical doctoral scholars in theological topic parts is hence a huge a part of the project of God. This guide provides doctoral supervision as a role related to either educational and non secular formation. Designed to be useful and appropriate, and to inspire self-reflection at either person and institutional degrees, it combines theological foundations with academic idea followed by way of questions, routines and case reports to strengthen doctoral-level abilities.
Los angeles Biblia fue escrita originalmente en tres idiomas. Estos tres idiomas fueron el hebreo, el arameo y el griego. El antiguo testamento fue escrito principalmente en hebreo y el nuevo testamento fue escrito mayormente en griego. El arameo lo encontramos no muy a menudo en los dos testamentos, el antiguo y el nuevo, pero está ahí.
- Understanding People: for Leaders
- Teaching Faith with Harry Potter: A Guidebook for Parents and Educators for Multigenerational Faith Formation
- Pause With Jesus: Encountering His Story in Everyday Life
- The Wisdom of Fools
Extra resources for Christian Formation: Integrating Theology and Human Development
Christian Formation: Integrating Theology and Human Development by James R. Estep,Jonathan H. Kim