By Virginia Lee McKemie-Belt
Dr. Belt is actually a primary girl of Finance. As a precocious ten-year-old through the nice melancholy, her instructor requested her classification, “What do you need to be in case you develop up?” younger Virginia spoke back, “I are looking to pay taxes and be within the publication Who’s Who.” She used to be already looking fortune and reputation. within the years that undefined, Dr. Virginia verified many “firsts” around the globe including:
· First lady professor of California nation University’s university of Business
· First lady professor to be invited by way of Numera Securities to check the Tokyo inventory Exchange
· First lady professor to be invited to review the chinese language collage system
· First spokeswoman to commute the area to talk on behalf of the yankee Bankers Association
· First lady professor to be featured at the television express “This is Your Life”
· the 1st lady substitute power Analyst for the United Nations
· the 1st spokeswoman on the trade Club’s annual assembly for individuals of The monetary Securities Institute, FSI
She additionally comprehensive her dream of paying taxes and being featured within the booklet Who’s Who of one thousand ladies of the area, in addition to Queen Elizabeth, Madame Curry, and Cleopatra.
As you learn every one page-turning story in regards to the tenacity of this pioneering lady, you’ll be encouraged to keep on with your personal desires. you are going to snigger much, cry a bit, fume from time to time, and celebrate her many victories. Even in her senior years, Dr. Belt goes powerful. She manages her personal inventory portfolio, and buys and sells actual property. that allows you to see greatness on your existence at the present time, and glance again in any respect you’ve performed with satisfaction and accomplishment on your later years, Dr. Belt’s very good luck will convey you ways.
(Dr. Virginia Lee McKemie-Belt)
Read Online or Download A First Lady of Finance: Pioneering The Way For Women Today PDF
Best biographies & memoirs of women books
During this real story, Molly, now a grandmother in her seventies, tells the tale of her real-life studies within the intercourse alternate in a chain of picture and lurid flash-backs. because the tranquil international of this mature and probably well-balanced lady is without notice shattered through unforeseen outbursts of unusual and debilitating habit, Molly’s daughter, Carin, is completely bewildered via her mother's unusual antics.
“MAE is a such a lot fantastically and compellingly written, heart-breaking, life-and-love-affirming story suddenly. I learn it in a single sitting i used to be so not able to place it down. this is often artistic nonfiction at its most interesting. ” -Acclaimed novelist Sophie Powell A story of affection, demanding situations, choice and religion, MAE chronicles the lifetime of L.
The final daughter born to Jotham Bixby, the "Father of lengthy Beach," Fanny Bixby Spencer (1879-1930) carved her personal singular and whimsical direction throughout California background. Born to wealth and gear, she selected a boldly autonomous, egalitarian way of life in an age whilst women's lives have been mostly limited to domesticity.
The Transition of SHE: It’s only a topic of Time chronicles the tough stroll of a lady whose religion in God is shaken to items while she approximately loses all of it and is left with not anything yet her religion in God whilst confronted with an tried homicide cost for a criminal offense she didn't dedicate. during this moment literary piece of her sequence, Katrina Chanel keeps to reveal the long term harmful results of on-going abuse, it takes you at the trip that ended in her tried suicide, and it make clear the darkness that God used to guide her again to him.
- AMELIA FEVER and ME!
- Finding My Possibilities
- Modern British Women Writers: An A-to-Z Guide: A Sourcebook
- On the Road to Victory: Our Struggle as Immigrants in America
- Lay Down Your Guns: One Doctor's Battle for Hope and Healing in Honduras
- The First We Can Remember: Colorado Pioneer Women Tell Their Stories
Extra resources for A First Lady of Finance: Pioneering The Way For Women Today
A First Lady of Finance: Pioneering The Way For Women Today by Virginia Lee McKemie-Belt